Saturday, June 14, 2008

You're the only 10-I-See:)

Ahh only a 3 day space, I'm gettting better:) Well for today considering I leave tomorrow morning for Tennessee. I'm going as a youth sponsor for CIY agian we are heading to Milligan college Ryan's coming so it should be lots of fun. We have to hurry back Saturday so I can go to Kristi's wedding which I am stoked about, so yeah I have a lot going down. The rest of this week flew by. Thursday I went and played slowpitch with church again. I must have had 20 balls hit to me at short, but no fear I caught them all. We are terrible but it is too funny to even care about, I am too busy laughing to notice that we are losing. And of course the ice cream after every game is just an added bonus, it's just a good way to spend a summer night. Friday night after umping yet another marathon game I went to Justin's apartment for a going away cookout for Kale and his friends. I had a lot of fun sitting around talking to the kids from highschool. Too bad I was the only one under 21 left when they decided to go to the bar, but oh well it was good while it lasted. This morning I got up and met Lys and Kel to go pick up rental cars for the trip, there was also a little trip to Starbucks thrown in there. They have delightful chocolate chip banana bread. I felt totally like a soccer mom rolling in my mini van especially with Ryker bouncing around in the back seat. The afternoon was spent packing and doing laundry. I went to Lincoln this evening to an anniversary party for the elder Finchum's, twas a lovely time. Rounded off the night with a last minute pick-ups stop to Walmart. Now I must go get rested up it is a draining week ahead!

Carrie Out

No comments: