Wednesday, December 02, 2009

Last Day

Today was my last official day at Kindergarten. It was sad I really enjoyed my time there. The kids were confused and kept telling me happy birthday Mrs. Roop had to keep reminding them that it was my last day not my birthday, ha. They were going to each write me a "letter" but that was disastrous so instead I got a card they all signed their names on. I got to decorate their Christmas tree while they were at Art I am the Christmas elf. Before they left for lunch I got to read them a story and then I was mauled by hugs. I was walking them to recess when our TA called down the hall for me to wait. Apparently one of our little boys was having a melt down because he thought I had already left and he didn't get to hug me. I will miss them I am hoping to get to go back and visit. When I got back to school I grabbed a light lunch with Britt. A meatless taco and a muffin. The cafeteria makes the best butterscotch muffins. Then it was off to Old Man Rivers final class. He stayed to form boring as always, but we did get a final review sheet so that was helpful. Class got out and I loaded up and headed out. I went to Springer's for our weekly Wednesday date. Trey was asleep when I got there but when he woke up he heard my voice and kept trying to turn in his seat to see me. I love that kid. We watched some Oprah and shot the breeze per usual then it was off to church. Dinner was soup and sandwiches so I actually ate it. I sat and talked with Beth and Sam then got to work. Our kids were pretty good tonight and we accomplished all that was needed so that was good. Dustin is helping on Wednesday nights now so I talked to him for a little bit. I stopped by home to shower and pick up my old phone because mine broke again. I got back just in time for a project meeting at 9 for our group presentation tomorrow. We got it hammered out then I wrote my paper for it. Now all I have left is the 8 pager still not started and due Friday morning. This is gonna be interesting.

Carrie Out

No comments: