Friday, December 04, 2009

Classes OUt

I was in the library far too late last night to write. This time I was actually doing homework. I had an 8 page final paper due today in my German class. I got half done last night. The only time it was okay to get up at 5:30 am was today so that I could finish the paper. If i didn't have work I would have definately slept all the way till class at 11. Anyways I wrote my paper at work and finished at 9:45. That's right I had a whole hour and fifteen minutes to spare, clutch. After work I walked with Carlie back to my room talking about the frustrations of our sports teams. I watched SVU until class, sometimes I am too tired to sleep. Class was actually boring today but that's okay because I AM DONE! No more classes this semester, hurray. I have to essay finals for my history classes next week and a math presentation but the lecture is over...at least for a few weeks. When class got out I ate lunch with Karen and Christina then headed back to the room for a quick rest before practice. Practice was frustrating again today. Coach is causing some problems with us from top to bottom, the captains had a meeting with her today. They said it didn't change anything, we weren't suprised. I showered quickly then went to Verizon to get a new phone because my screen went out. The computer system crashed while I was there so that mission failed. Then Justin called and wanted to go to dinner so we ended up at the Outback. It was mighty delicious and we were stuffed. I came back and cleaned my room it was a disaster, a months worth of clean clothes thrown around the room. Fear not it is now put away and I can see my floor. Next came the pre-game day tradition of movie night. We are on a seasonal kick so tonights pick was "The Grinch." We popped popcorn, drank hot cocoa, and just chilled, it was nice. I dropped Karen off then headed home. I am tired and will be gone all day in Chicago tomorrow so it is time for bed.

Carrie Out

No comments: