Tuesday, December 01, 2009

Ugly

Last night I spent too much time writing for homework that I had no desire to do it on here. I did complete 3 papers though, one 8 pager, and one presentation to go for the week. I hate finals time. I had a hard time sleeping last night so when I got up this morning I was real tired. We got our spring semester placements for our education classes today. I got placed in the 4th grade at Washington Elementary. Last time I worked in a 4th grade classroom I hated it, I was really hoping for 5th. After class I met with the placement supervisor to discuss my placement for student teaching. She is going to see if I can be placed in the Olympia District, that would be nice. Grabbed an early lunch with Amy and Karen before our bus rolled out at 12:30. I missed work and class today because of it, yay. We spent a combined 6 hours on the bus today, now that's a good time. Actually it wasn't too bad we watched GI Joe and are pretty easily entertained by each other, makes the time pass more quickly. The game on the other hand was not so enjoyable. We played at Missouri Baptist their gym was extremely tiny and old. Our locker room was literally a 4x8 room that looked like a holding cell. And we played like crap, which honestly isn't suprising. Coach lets down against teams she doesn't think are good so we generally go in unprepared and rushed. We ended up winning by 13, it was weak. The crazy thing is we were bumped to #1 in the polls today, lets hope we keep that ranking.

Carrie Out

No comments: