Sunday, November 29, 2009

Break

Tis been a long while since I have entered the realms of bloggerland. Please forgive I was on break and loving it. Thanksgiving was great. Lots of food, family, and fun, just how I like it. Played some basketball and watched some basketball, always good. Hung out with friends both at home and at school and enjoyed it. Today has been spent running round and round. I went home last night after my game (of which we won) to watch Brent's game (of which they won). After the game Dustin and I hung out for awhile and I just stayed home so I could go to church in the morning...which I did. We sang a Christmas song in church this morning I love Christmas. I had practice at 12:30 so I left right after church. I went home and ate a nutrious lunch of sausage links with syrup on them then headed back to school. Practice was slated for 12:30 to 2ish, we got out at 3. It was suprisingly okay though, intense but productive. I headed back home after practice. I helped Mom decorate the Christmas tree because I am a Christmas elf. Then I did some homework before dinner. Next came youth group. We had a game night tonight played CatchPhrase and Scattegories both very fun. We had lots of snacks and yummy treats as well, all in all it was a good night. Went back to the house and did some more homework before watching Brothers & Sisters with Mom. Talked to Kelsey on the way back to school that's always a good time. Now I am thinking I should sleep I've got a busy busy week ahead, finals are just around the corner.

Carrie Out

No comments: