Monday, November 09, 2009

Holocaust

I was a sleepy raccoon last night. I slept from 12 until 10:30 this morning. I guess not sleeping all weekend caught up with me. Started the day with a little Holocaust action. I find the whole incident while it is incredibly atrocious, very interesting. It's just crazy how such a great injustice could be pulled off in such magnitude. The part that always gets me the most though is that it wasn't something out of ancient history. It happened just 70ish years ago in modernized society, the whole thing just seems implausible. Grabbed some lovely cafeteria lunch after class, burrito day is always a success. I chilled for about a half hour then headed of to Old Man Rivers class. Today I started reading the novel "Speak" instead of listening to his lecture. So far it's a good read and much more interesting than his lullaby drabble. Post class it was straight off to practice. Another intense one only this one lasted for 2 1/2 hours, ouch. Needless to say my legs are very tired right now. Took a much needed shower then Lys called. We hired the man we were interviewing on Sunday and he is moving here on Friday. I'm feeling a little apprehensive about the whole thing all though I am trying not to. Please pray for a smooth transition for all of us. Then I headed to ISU for Encounter. Tonights sermon was on Romans 8:28 "We know that in all things God works for the good of those who love Him, who have been called according to His purpose." It was a good sermon and seemed very fitting for the situation. Tomorrow is a busy day so for now I shall sleeeeep.

Carrie Out

No comments: