Tuesday, November 03, 2009

Lost

I am hungrrrrry and nothing I have in my room is working for me. I need a new spread of food. In both my education classes today we had assigned seating. I am convinced that my normal table is 99% responsible for this, particularly Cam and I. We were split and set on opposite sides of the room, not cool. I don't know if it worked as planned though. I can talk to anyone in that class and the fact that Cam was far away just made us talk across the room. I know we are real mature:) In science we spent the whole time discussing the benifits and problems with group work. Good discussion. After class I bought a new ID, second one in 2 weeks. I lose things like it's my job, some days I swear I need medication. Went to work at 12 and actually did homework, don't worry I am shocked by this as well. Grabbed a crispy chicken wrap on my way home, it was satisfying. Math class was all activities today, I like hands on so it wasn't too bad. We checked our syllabus and discovered that we have a project due in that class every period until the end of the semester. Nothing like storing it all up for the last minute. I had an hour until practice I spent it accomplishing nothing and watching SVU. Got a quick dinner before practice only it took forever to get to me. I ended up eating it in the locker room, classy. Practice seemed like a royal waste of time today, we are having a rough time working around everyones schedules. Karen and I stayed after and shot for awhile because for once I had no where to be and no homework to do. The rest of my time has been spent cleaning up myself and my room although it's still far from clean.

Carrie Out

No comments: