Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Christmas time!

Welcome to Tuesday friends! Woke up this morning feeling tired. Meandered off to class to get my learn on. I really can't recall what we talked about at all hope it was nothing significant. Due to my sleepiness I took a nice nap before I had to head to work. At work I did my homework. Wrote an essay for math class which was good because it was due after work. I got lunch at the Dugout on my way home. Hummus, pita, and veggies, good stuff. I walked all the way to math class in the rain only to get there and find the room empty. I called one of my classmates only to find out class was in the library. I forgot, no big surprise there. Anyways I then trudged across campus to the library and arrived only slightly damp. We spent the whole time in the lab working with a program called Tinkerplots. I had never heard of it but it was a really neat way to work with data sets. Practice quickly followed. It was 2 intense hours but we made it through. Something random happened to me today. We were about an hour in and running a full court drill when all the sudden I felt my heart beating crazy. I got really dizzy and had to sit down my heart was racing, it felt very funny. I sat down for a minute or two and then it stopped and I went back to practice. I'd never had that happen before. After practice I went to Justin's for dinner. We had pork tips, mashed potatoes, green bean casserole, and crescent rolls, yums. Soon after we decided we were going to go to the movies to see the new 3D "Christmas Carol." It was so good, the 3D was awesome. It was darkish not really kiddy and well I love Christmas, so I am now officially declaring it the Christmas season!

Carrie Out

No comments: