Monday, November 23, 2009

Outta Control at Ames

The last two hours of my life have been out of control. I went over to the girls house because Nikki, Stacey, and I were going to watch a movie. Then we decided it would be a better idea to whip up some skillet cookies and take them to the library. And that is when it all went downhill. We may have taken four cookies still in the skillet and a half gallon of ice cream into the library. Our friends were studying they needed a snack. I am surprised we were not kicked out. There was a lady bug eaten, excessive laughing, and a tackle or two. Most people go to the library to study we go to act like fools. The day was pretty mellow. Modern Germany was spent discussing the student revolutions of 1968 kinda interesting stuff. Cafeteria lunch with Karen came next it was brats which were quite tasty because they actually cooked them. I spent the next hour of my life chilling although I did pay my dentist bill. Old Man River's class was a bore today. I read 180 pages of a novel though so it was okay:) After class I grabbed a quick nap before practice. Pre-practice the upper class men were hanging out in the athletics office with Coach Cusac waiting for film and eating banana bread. His advice of the day, it's easier to ask forgiveness than permission so skip class and feel sorry about it later, ha. Practice wasn't too bad not pregame but not out of control. On my way back to the locker room I ran into Mr. Wilder. It was good to see him and we talked for awhile. Then Christina, Sean, and I went to dinner. It was an hours spent replaying Saturday nights shenanigans, too funny. I showered then spent some time doing my homework, wrote a whole lesson plan from scratch solid work. That was the end of the sane activities of the night.

Carrie Out

No comments: