Monday, November 02, 2009

Let the Wild Rumpus Begin!

Ahh Monday, although it didn't feel much like one for some reason. I set my alarm for 7:30 this morning so I could register for classes and make sure I got in. It was smooth sailing and within 5 minutes my computer was put away and my sleep came back to me. Very nice. Slept then hit up class, gotta love Modern Germany. We have moved into Germany in WWII lots of Hitler and Nazi's and general merriment, ha:) That man was all kinds of a crazy. After class I snuck into the cafeteria since my ID is still MIA, dumb thing. I ate with the underclassmen good times. Post lunch I went to the registrars office to check my registration status. I couldn't get in my Senior Seminar class so they helped me out and got it all taken care of. They are the most helpful people on campus, seriously. Then it was off to White Power/Black Leadership. I try to pay attention in that class and I don't think I have ever succeeded. I swear it just drags on to spite me. We didn't have practice tonight and I didn't have homework. I spent my free time doing much more fun things. I went to Walmart to buy gatorade, sesame sticks, and a new tape for my IPOD. Epic fail they had none of what I was looking for. I did buy one thing though, vitamins. I figured I should give them a go since I get sick at school all the time. Centrum adult chewables:) Then I met Kelsey for some Fiesta for dinner and to go see "Where the Wild Things Are." I'm not sure how I feel about the movie. While the visuals were awesome, the plot line was strange. I get what they were going for but I just don't know. I think I will have to see it again to determine if I like it. I rushed to Encounter after the movie. It was great to be back there. I miss going to a service that is completely aimed at people my age it's fillilng.

Carrie Out

No comments: