Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Ham?

Wednesdays are my favorite weekday. It's like a little break right in the middle of chaos, not that it's not chaos...it's just pleasant chaos. Get it? My car would not start this morning, drat. I was in a hurry so after a few minutes of trying I called Stacey. She let me borrow my car to go to the grade school. Friends are nice. Kindergarten was a little out of control today. Well not the whole class just 2 of our boys which in turn riles everyone else up. Oh chain reactions. One of our boys was very huggy today. He was hanging all over me and kept sitting as close as he could to me. The other teachers were laughing all morning, it was kind of funny. I dropped Staces car back off at the house then went back to visit Marky Mark. Dad told me the trick of how to get it to start and this time it did. I decided I didn't want to fight the cafeteria lines for lunch today so I enjoyed some ham salad. Thanks Grandma! Then it was off to class. I got back my test today the one where I didn't even know 2 of the people. I got a B+ a very pleasant surprise. I spent the rest of the class finishing reading "Speak," good book. Right after class I headed off to Springers for my weekly visit. Trey was much happier today. Right now he is loving touching peoples faces, it's quite cute. Jodi and I watched some Oprah just to check out this lady who was mauled by a chimp. Oprah is a jerk. Trey fell asleep while I was holding him so I put him down and headed out. I grabbed a quick ham sandwich and chips at home before going to the church. Apparently I really enjoyed eating ham today. Youth went well we were a little down in numbers due to sickness but it worked. Went back home and watched an awesome episode of SVU, never a dull moment. But now my eyes itch and I need to find some eye drops so farewell.

Carrie Out

No comments: