Friday, November 13, 2009

Michael Jackson?

The greatest part of yesterday? Cafeteria Thanksgiving dinner. It was a real special time had by all. The food was delicious and we once again were reminded why the whole basketball team should never go out in public, out of control. I had a real rough time sleeping last night, it just wasn't happening. Yet I woke up at 5:30 for work jacked and ready for the day...ridiculous. I didn't have any homework I felt like doing so I watched Mr. Magorium's Wonder Emporium, love it every time. I created some events for our youth group on facebook which made me laugh. Then I watched some SVU cause it never disappoints. I had this real urge to laugh all morning I was sitting at the desk cracking up at nothing. People here think I'm a freak I'm sure. Next came a little Modern Germany we have moved into post war...almost. Still it's mildly interesting material. Ate lunch with our freshman it was a let down. I settled for grilled cheese. Practice quickly followed. It wasn't too bad but you could tell our legs were feeling the drain of 5 days on. Stayed after with the Solari's to shoot the breeze and the basketball good times. Took a quick shower then met Kelsey for an evening of adventure. We went to the mall for her to return a dress, it took eons. For dinner we hit up Flat Top I had a free birthday meal. Great food and free just the way I like it. Then we went to the movies to see "This Is It." Kelsey wanted to go and I drag her to all kinds of movies so I obliged. It wasn't bad, kinda interesting. I love Michael Jacksons music, it's his face that creeps me out. But for old times sake here's my one of my favorites pre-creepiness:) http://http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mtGD6t75HS8

Carrie Out

Carrie Out

No comments: