Sunday, November 15, 2009

Team Bonding

Nothing like a little midnight writing. Last night was full of team bonding, well upperclassmen at least, ha. We all went to see "A Christmas Carol" in 3D. I know I already went but I couldn't resist. We are poor kids so we may have smuggled in our own snacks and popcorn. The movie was just as spectacular in round 2. After the movie we decided we wanted ice cream so we raided Schnuck's. I think they were relived when we left we were a little wound up. We decided the movie night was not over so we went and rented "The Proposal" and went back to the house. We all sat around with spoons passing around tubs of ice cream. It's a good thing we run a lot because we eat abnormal amounts of food. The movie was really good, I had never seen it. I was suprised we were mostly quite throughout it so I could actually hear it. After the movie was over we hung out and laughed for a bit then called it a night. I didn't get up til 11:00 this morning, score. Rolled out of bed and went to practice. We were only on the floor for an hour but it we accomplished a lot. I even enjoyed myself. We then were given 10 minutes until we were to meet upstairs for film. Hope and I decided we could shower in that time frame and were both successful. We went upstairs only to find out the film we were supposed to be watching wasn't going to be on so we got sent home. I actually went home. Spent the afternoon doing laundry, playing with the dog, loving Brett Favre, and being disgusted with the Packers. Ate a delicious dinner of frozen pizza then headed to the church. We played extreme spoons and had a lesson on John the Baptist it was good. I went home and watched Brothers and Sisters with Mom then came back to school. I talked to Ashley the whole way back, we haven't talked lately, I miss her. Then Jerrod and I talked for a while when I got back to my room, he's a cool guy. I don't miss Lincoln College at all but I do miss my friends.

Carrie Out

No comments: