Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Children's Books

I didn't get in until late from Encounter last night so I opted out of posting. Please accept my apologies:) Yesterday was pretty low key nothing real exciting. I did get my book review for Modern Germany back and got an A all without actually reading the book. I know it's ridiculous but I'm not complaining. Today's weather has been annoying. I do not like waking up to cold rain, it is not fun to walk in. In Science class we did a lot of nothing per usual. As much fun as I have had in that class I have recently realized we are really learning nothing. I don't think that's good. After class I watched a little SVU before I headed to work. I was hungry so I brought lunch with me, BBQ and potato chips, yum. At work I did my homework for math class. I had to read three math picture books and then write about them. My favorite one is "How do we Make a Million." It is illustrated by Steven Kellog who I love so that's probably why. At math class today we worked with partners to write a rough draft of our own math story, it was interesting. We'll have to see how it turns out. Coach Thomas had called while I was in class and had told me Ryan had a game at Kingsley. I hadn't seen them in a long time so decided to go for a bit before I had to be at Shirk. It was nice to spend some time with them and Ryan even got in for a few minutes during the half I was there so that was good. Then it was back to Shirk to get ready for our team picture. We played Blackburn tonight. They weren't very good we won by a lot. I actually played in both halves and scored 8 points so that was cool. Best part though was within 5 seconds of stepping onto the floor I was checked into the bleachers, apparently it looked really funny. After the game the parents got me some dinner at Taco Bell, I love Taco Bell. This song has been stuck in my head all day cause it's awesome, check it out http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YV2zMZ-nZ7k&feature=related. Now I am thinking I shall like to lay on my bed.

Carrie Out

No comments: