Thursday, September 02, 2010

Random

Todays random and unorganized thoughts. I had a honey nut Cherrio's milk and ceral bar for breakfast. I don't like honey nut Cherrio's. It was delicious. I am becoming more comfortable when student teaching, I am starting to loosen up more around the other teachers and am having more fun. Little kids don't hold back when it comes to being sick. I think I was sneezed on 5 times today...it kinda grosses me out. Lunch time was hotdogs and pretzels today I felt like I really was back in second grade. I taught my first lesson today that I had planned. It went well and the kids did a great job with it. Funniest moment of the day: We had our kids fill out an ABC paper on friendship and caring. Each letter of the alphabet needed a phrase about how to be a friend or caring. They were really cute and the kids came up with some neat stuff. The best one was I asked if someone could tell me what they wrote down for "I" a little boy raised his hand and in all innocence said "You could say "I like your body."" I busted out laughing, I couldn't help it Mrs. S was cracking up too. Ahh second graders. I took my car to get checked out at AutoZone the check engine light has been on this week, turns out the gas cap just wasn't on right. Yeah free fixes! Oh and my dog still has fleas.

Carrie Out

No comments: