Monday, December 11, 2006

This weekend was really busy. For starters our basketball bus broke down on the way to Chicago. Luckily we were just in Bloomington we had to sit for about an hour waiting for a new bus to come get us. No worries we made it a fun time. A trip that should've taken under three hours took about 4 1/2...party. Well we lost our game that night, had pizza at the hotel and then got up for study hours the next morning. I didn't study I played with a golden reindeer and drew pictures. We won our game and they took us to the Golden Corral to eat it was really good but packed. I had a lot of fun but was tired by the time we got home. Last night after we got back Ashley and I went to watch Chronicle of Narnia with some other teamates. Today Mom came and got me and we went to Bloomington to Christmas shop. It was nice to get off campus and enjoy the wonderfullness of Christmas. By the way the Christmas lights in Chicago, Fantastic. Then I went home for about an hour and ate some dinner before I came back to school. I have once again neglected to write my term paper, something I planned on doing Saturday, I'm an excellent procrastinator and Sega was much more important. I only have to take one final tomorrow so I have to get it done tomorrow.

Carrie Out

No comments: