Monday, December 04, 2006

I have been here all weekend but haven't found the time to write. I have had a lot going on and have just been really busy. My pace isn't slowing either for the next two weeks so don't expect much on here. Finals are coming up and I am loaded down with homework and term papers. I don't know where I'll find the time to do them. We won our basketball game tonight by thirty or so I played a little and had 6 points. Ashley and I couldn't find our jerseys before the game and were getting worried. Turns out Coach Thomas thougt he would be funny and hide them in our shoe boxes in our lockers. Little did he know are teamates like us better than him and would rat him out, it was kinda funny though. I am really tired again. I had a blood test ran yesterday for diabetes and they all came back normal which was a relief. I just wish I could get rid of whatever it is that keeps wearing me down. I slept for eleven hours last night and was still tired so I slept all afternoon. Maybe it's just stress or something catching up with me, I don't know but it's annoying. Really though I need some sleep so I am going.

Carrie Out

No comments: