Wednesday, December 13, 2006

About how I have done a really great job procrastinating this week, but fear not I got all my term papers in on time and all my finals completed. Yesteday I did a whole lot of nothing and it was a good time my Biology final took me fifteen minutes and that was all I had scheduled all day because we didn't have practice. I did spend a good two hours in Coach Thomas' office though just talking to him and telling dumb stories, it was fun. The best part thoug is for the past two days I have really been trying not to puke all over the place. Nice I know. I haven't been able to eat much at all and just constantly feel like I am going to hurl. I didn't think I was going to make it through my final this morning without puking. But I was successful the only time I lost it was a practice so I consider this a good day. Hopefully I can sleep better tonight. Ashley, Sherry, and I took a nice late night walk around Lincoln tonight. This was because we are on 23 hour quite hours for finals and we were laughing too loud. We got warned to be quite so thought it would be better to just go outside where we could be as noisy as we want. Well I have nothing to do tomorrow besides basketball stuff so it should be a pretty eventful day!

Carrie Out

No comments: