Monday, January 01, 2007

I can't believe break is already over, well for me at least. It really flew by, so did Christmas. The holidays went well for me I really enjoyed being able to spend some time with my family, I just wish I got to see them more often. But here I am stuck at school for two weeks with only my basketball teamates it should be interesting. Right now my body is completely spent we ran two full practices today with lots of running, hope I can stand up in the morning:) Exciting news Keith and Ashleigh went into the hospital this morning so the baby should be on her way any time. Finally that whole nine month thing is just too long. Well I think this week I am going to be back and forth between school and home, especailly now so I can go see the baby. Plus all my friends are home and I would like to see them. Well I need to get some sleep for four more hours of practice tomorrow YIPPEE!

Carrie Out

No comments: