Saturday, January 27, 2007

It's one in the morning, why didn't anybody tell me this? Urgh I am dumb for not sleeping oh well. Today went mighty fine, two classes weren't bad. I did take a test in each one though, fun times. Oh I saw today that I made special honors for fall semester, which means I have a 4.0 with 15 or more credit hours, I know I am awesome, haha. Once again a majority of my day was spent with Coach Thomas, but who cares we know how to have fun. Practice went okay we play tomorrow against Danville who beat us by like 25 the first time we played them. Here's to hoping we improve, cause I don't think I want to go through that torture. I am going to watch Ryan play ball again tomorrow morning I wasn't going to but I just can't tell him no. Dang kids got me wrapped around their fingers. He was mad tonight because he couldn't go to dinner in the caf with me after I took him over to his Mom's office, that boy. I pretty much just hung out tonight and it was nice we just sat around and enjoyed it. I did make a slideshow and write a poem thing for my webpage and everyone was loving it so I guess I accomplished something, I will try to post it on here not that you care but to check that it works:)

Carrie Out

No comments: