Wednesday, January 03, 2007

I went home last night right after practice and stayed the night. I had to go see the new baby, Kyleigh. I was soo excited that she finally came. I got to hold her it's amazing how incredibly perfect and innocent she is. I think I fell in love with her the moment I saw her, she is beautiful and so tiny. And also very content even being handed from person to person which is good if she is going to be in our family there are lots of people who are gonna want to hold her, who wouldn't she's so cute. Well I made it back to practice this morning, sore but I made it. We swam and lifted this morning which was nice kinda relieved some of my pain and was a lot better than running in the gym. Then we all went to First Wok for lunch, which has been fun, we get along well. Tonights practice wasn't even too bad sure there was a lot of jump roping and running but still it went by pretty fast which was enjoyable. Tonight I met Jodi, Carol, Kaylee, Angela, and Mom for a sort of roadtrip reunion dinner, it was really nice. I liked catching up and just being together like we used to be, it's just hard with Jodi out in Virginia. The rest of the night was spent hanging out in the twins rooms with some of my teammates being dumb and watching Pirates 2, talk about a good time. We have a game in Danville tomorrow should be quite the road trip...major stokage:)

Carrie Out

No comments: