Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Pickles are good. We just ate a whole jar of them in about five minutes and they were delightful. No big events today. I got 105% on my Intro to Ed test and we had a pop quiz today over a chapter I didn't read but I still got 100% on it. The class just seems pretty self explanatory to me. My honors government class got out early today because the heat in our room was not working and it was butt cold. Finally the professor got tired of it and let us leave while he went to get matinence. Practice went fine, just a lot of prep for tomorrows game. I went to a lincoln basketball game tonight with some of the girls for the heck of it. They were playing Taylorville which is where Coach Wilson used to coach. Taylorville destroyed Lincoln, they didn't score in the first quarter and it was 40-7 at halftime. We sat with Coach Wilson, Coach Thomas, Ali and Ryan in the smallest area ever, those Taylorville fans were crazy. By the way I am sitting here drinking water out of a Dora the Explorer cup, am I cool or what. Well I have to go watch TV because finally something other that Rosanne is on, Hurray for Fresh Prince!

Carrie Out

No comments: