Thursday, January 25, 2007

I took my first test of the semester today, I think I did well it was in my intro to ed class, which seems to be easy. I was done with my classes by eleven thirty today, it was nice. Since we had extra time Ashley and I went and lifted weights after class. The rest of the afternoon was spent cleaning and doing homework until I had to go get my picture taken for softball. That was a good time and I laughed as they all had to run a mile outside and those of us on the basketball team didn't have to, I found it funny. Then we went grocery shopping for Kellies room since everyone eats in there 24/7 we got the room pretty much restocked. We went to the rec after dinner since we didn't have practice and after a workout I participated in my first sauna experience ever. It was kinda scary, and feels like you're suffocating. It was so hot the sweat was just beading up on us and it was hard to breathe. The other girls were laughing at me freaking out, but oh well we all know I am awesome. After that we came back and watched the boys wrestling meet, one of our boys is ranked #1 in the nation and is really good. I watched the whole meet with Ryan either on my lap or attached to my side, imagine that. He said the cutest thing though he was like I wish you didn't go here for just two years, aww I love that kid. We lost the meet but oh well. We shot around in the gym tonight and played some crazy game called tips it was fun and followed by a good round of guitar hero which is always a good time. I only have two classes tomorrow so it should be a grandly day.

Carrie Out

No comments: