Tuesday, January 09, 2007

We had a suprise game against Milikin tonight that we didn't even pick up until 12 this afternoon. We already had had swimming practice this morning and then got called to play this game. We played hard but made some mistakes and ended up losing by 3 in overtime. I played a lot again which I can't lie I have been enjoying. I even played most the overtime and took a last second shot, which I barely missed but oh well. I have been sick with some kind of sinus infection/cold this week so have been a little down but not bad I have this magical throat spray that numbs my mouth and is amazing. It was my bench buddy tonight everytime I came out I took some squirts, it was fantastic. The bus ride home tonight was more like a bus tour. We were in Decatur which is where Coach Thomas grew up so he was reminiscing all about his life and telling us random facts about everything we saw, needless to say he was feeling better. It was nice to have him back, there was much more laughter going on. Then I came back here and sat and talked to Ashley for about and hour and a half. I was planning on coming back and sleeping but obviously I became distracted. But really I need to go take a midnight shower so I'm off.

Carrie Out

No comments: