Sunday, January 28, 2007

Wow...our game tonight, I don't even know what to say. It was awesome and really exciting. We played Danville who was tied for first in confrence and I think we are second to last. We played well the first half and went in at half up five. Well the first five minutes of the second half were just not good and in no time we were down twenty. Then Coach took out most the girls on the floor and put in subs including me and by the time I came out about ten minutes later we were only down seven. I played really well and had two points, two assists, two offensive rebounds, and two defensive rebounds. Well we fought back for the last five minutes and ended up winning by seven it was crazy, we definately pulled an upset, and clawed back from a twenty point deficit. I am still excited about it. The boys won as well in overtime and their game played out a lot like ours, not that I saw much of it thanks to Ali and Ryan sitting on me and around me, but oh well kids are fun. Tonight we played guitar hero and Kareokee revolution for hours, my voicebox hurts, but it was totally worth it. I had a lot of fun. Tomorrow is my second day at the rec, I hope it goes as well as last time.

Carrie Out

No comments: