Thursday, January 04, 2007

Riding to Danville is incredibly long and boring. That bus ride took forever. We lost tonight didn't play bad but all the other team did was shoot threes and make them, kinda hard to catch up when we're only hitting twos. I actually got some playing time tonight and ended up playing most of the second half. Who knows how long this will last. It's always a mystery with Coach Wilson. We didn't go out for lunch today just had sandwiches in the locker room which was alright I get tired of all the fast food. I am really excited because we are in the pool tomorrow morning instead of the gym, which is soo much better. I will take cold water over twenty minutes of sprints any day. Okay well I smell and up till now have been too lazy to shower, but I think I can smell myself so I must be cleansed.

Carrie Out

No comments: