Saturday, January 06, 2007

This morning was a lot of fun, we had signs that said we love and spelled out Ryan. We stood on the top row and cheered really loud the whole time. Ryan was loving it all his friends kept saying "look at all your girlfriends," haha. How often does an eight year old boy get his own cheering section of fifteen college girls, he was soo excited we came he asked us to come again. The kid is just too cute. To our luck because we went to Ry's game we only had one practice today which was nice. After that we had sandwiches in the locker room showered real quick and then all went to the student center with our Coaches to watch the Illinois game and then the Tennessee women's game. I can honestly say it was the first NCAA womens game I have ever watched, but Candace Parker dunked which was pretty cool. Then we all went out to Bonanza for dinner, which was eventful as it is with every meal out in public for us. Lots of us laughing and other people staring, we can't help it we are just happy people. I just got back from Kellie's a bunch of us went over there to watch a scary movie. Kelsey called right before I went over there so she came with and got to meet some of my friends and stayed and watched the movie with us which was nice. Still I didn't do much watching me and scary movies don't mix, especially while I am here all by myself in a dorm with three other people and no one to protect me, oh well I think I'll be fine. We head out tomorrow morning for Jacksonville so it will be a busy day.

Carrie Out

No comments: