Wednesday, January 31, 2007

The game didn't go so well tonight. We were with them for awhile but we slowly fell apart. I played pretty well but it just doesn't feel the same when you lose. I had a nice suprise at the game tonight though. Mom came and brought Alexis with her who has been begging to come for weeks. I knew she was coming but I didn't know Amber, Jay, and Paige were too. I hadn't seen any of them for awhile so i really enjoyed being with them. After the game we all went to Steak n' Shake to eat, it was nice to just relax and get caught up with them, I miss not seeing them everyday. Amber asked me to babysit again this summer, so I now have a job five days a week. Jay doesn't know if this is a good idea he says I make his kids goofy, I think he's goofy. Today went alright I hurried and tried to eat in the five minutes before art class only to get to class and find out it's cancelled. I went back to the caf and ate a real lunch since I had some time. Spent some time sitting and talking to Coach Thomas today, the day just isn't complete without s good half hour of pointless conversation with him, he makes me smile. Whoa random fact I just looked at my calandar and realized tomorrow is February, January really flew by we only have six games left before quaterfinals. College is blowing right by.

Carrie Out

No comments: