Friday, January 19, 2007

Wow morning came early today. So early the heat in the gym wasn't even on yet so we practiced in subzero weather. That's a way to start your day. Practice wasn't too bad though since we have a game tomorrow and it was soo early still it'll wear you out. Classes went good I got out early in all of them which was nice. I spent pretty much all afternoon with Coach Thomas and he loved it, haha. We hung out in his office and talked then went to lunch, where he proceeded to sit across the cafeteria from us and stare at us the whole time we were eating because he was being creepy, weird man. He asked if Ashley and I would watch Ryan tomorrow night so I think we are babysitting at the Thomas' fun fun. I went home and watched Brent play this evening against U-High they played well and won so that was exciting...I guess. I ran into Stefan at the game, who I haven't seen since I left for school, so it was good to catch up. I watched the game with Jay and got to talk to him for quite a while which I haven't done in a long time, so I enjoyed that as well. I think he is even going to come watch me play tomorrow since Amber and the girls are out of town, he is lonely, and let's face it he loves me:) Well we are going to watch Ryan play basketball again tomorrow morning and my bed is calling me.

Carrie Out

No comments: