Thursday, January 11, 2007

Today has been....well interesting. Good news did come though and I am moving into my own room tomorrow in a new dorm which should be nice. I spent the afternoon packing some of my stuff into the car. We went out for dinner tonight to Cracker Barrell it was good and a fun time as usually anytime spent on the bus is a great one. Here's where the interesting part comes in. The two girls that just showed up yesterday for practice have been causing problems. They aren't allowed to scrimmage with us but instead run on the sidelines. This is just because they missed the whole first week when all we did was run. They thought they were being treated unfairly and one of them walked out of practice right when she had to start running. Then the Coaches went off on the other one for complaining and for not showing up the first week and a half, she was bawling but I agreed with what they said. Then we had to have a team meeting to discuss what to do with the girl who walked out. The only problem was she was at the meeting so I don't think we really got an accurate opinion and the team decided not to kick her off as long as she works hard and doesn't complain because she won't be playing. I hope she sticks to her word but I am afraid she may not. Spent the rest of the night making picture frames with Casie and Nikkie. Art is Good.

Carrie Out

No comments: