Sunday, January 21, 2007

Soo it's three fifteen in the morning and I just got back to my room. The day went pretty slow. We went and watched Ryan play this morning they won so he was in a much better mood than last time. That only wasted an hour and we had 6 more until game time. The afternoon was filled with busy work, laundry, cleaning, vacuuming, and of course lots of sleeping. The game went okay today. I played a lot in the first half but for some reason not at all the second half. I don't know what I did to not play really so that is kinda frustrating. Still we won and that's really all that matters. Jay and Fred came to the game which was nice. We watched the boys game afterward and a huge brawl broke out right after the game was broken up and restarted in the parking lot. I had Ryan with me and Coach found us and the other girls and told us to leave the gym right away. We did but Ryan was scared. The rest of the night was spent at the Thomas' playing playstation, board games, and wrestling. It was a lot of fun, I didn't even realize I was there for so long. I was frustrating Coach Thomas because I wouldn't take his money. I just don't like people who do a lot for me paying me, I'd just like to do it as a thankyou not for money, but it never works. You always get peoples money you don't want and you never get peoples you do, life is confusing like that.

Carrie Out

No comments: