Sunday, January 28, 2007

So apparently I am retarded. I wanted to watch Rumor Has It, but I cannot for the life of me figure out what buttons I have to push to get it to play on my T.V. I can't even get it to show up on the channel. All the wires confuse me. The Y went well today. We had team pictures so it was a little hectic but we made it through. My girls won again today so we are now 2-0, it was a lot of fun. I really enjoy doing it. Coach Thomas came and watched Ali play today and he watched my girls play as well I really don't know why he watched mine, but he just stood in the corner and kept smiling at me, weird man. Ryan got mad again he wanted to come over and play today but Coach wouldn't let him. I don't know why but lately he has wanted me to go play with him almost everyday. After we got back I just relaxed for the rest of the day and got ready for the week. I got ahead on homework so I don't have to worry about it around game days, I cleaned my room, put away laundry, and tidied up. Then I went and hung out with the girls in Kellies for awhile, I enjoyed not doing much for once.

Carrie Out

No comments: