Saturday, January 13, 2007

Today was much better than yesterday. Less stress, less fighting, less anger, less running, less problems. I am really liking my new room right now. All the girls come over all the time, whether it's for lunch or just watching T.V. and I am enjoying it. We had practice at 2 today which was nice because it gave us a chance to sleep in. I was dragging a little today because of the workout yesterday but warmed up after a while. I talked to Coach Thomas after practice and now everything is better, he already knew everything I was going to tell him because he and Coach talked. I figured as much because he was more himself with me today messing with me and making fun of me like he does everyday. I feel much better with him picking on me than not talking to me, so all is good. Mom, Dad, and Justin came down tonight to take me to dinner and Walmart to pick somethings up. Justin and I were both dragging me because I was sore and him because of his stitches and crap. I told him he has nothing to complain about until he rips his shoulder apart has it pieced back together and then wears it strapped to his side for months while Mom and Dad leave him in a chair, he said I was dumb. I don't agree:). Okay well I have a big game tomorrow at LincolnLand so I need to get some sleep. This whole playing thing actually requires that I have energy, haha.

Carrie Out

No comments: