Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Okay so it's late and I should be trying to sleep through my coughing so I am not going to write much. It has been a really busy day practice to practice meal to meal this is the first time I have been in my room for more than five minutes all day. Practices went alright there is just something about the day after a game that slows you down....or it could just be my cold. I am really hoping to not catch the flu Coach Thomas and Ryan were both out with it today and they were with me all day yesterday, so I am thinking healthy thoughts. Practices just aren't the same without Coach Thomas, they just aren't as funny, Coach Wilson tried to crack some jokes today but it just didn't work out for her. Random..we had fried chicken for dinner tonight and I don't eat things off bones so she had to pull it off for me so I would eat something it was slimy so I had to wipe it on a napkin before I ate it, but other than that it was okay. She did make baked potatoes and bring applesauce for me to eat so it wasn't too bad. The rest of the night was spent goofing off at Walmart and watching movies, good times. Well I got to get to bed so I can swim like Ian Thorpe tomorrow:)

Carrie Out

No comments: