Monday, January 22, 2007

So about how I was struggling to stay awake all day in claaes today. I didn't get much sleep last night and I still think three a.m. is dragging me down, but I made it through. Biggest accomplishment of the day: hurling down lunch in the ten free minutes I had between Coach Thomas' class and art, now that's a feat in our superspeedy cafeteria. Luckily I got out of my last class early so I squeezed in a quick nap before the bus left, that seemed to help a little. The game. Well the game, lets see we played well for about ten minutes of the first half and then from there it went down hill slowly. I got a lot more playing time than last game and saw the floor in both halves. I finished with five points and some rebounds, Coach said I played well though which was nice to hear since as a whole we did very little well. The bus ride took forever I attempted to do math homework, but bus rides are not ADD friendly I think I got maybe 12 problems done. I was coined a walking dictionary today though by Coach because I always know what random words mean. I don't know why I am full of useless knowledge.

Carrie Out

No comments: