Tuesday, January 23, 2007

You know what I've realized lately? I eat a lot of food, I mean a lot, but man is it good. Right now I am enjoying some chips I've already had dinner and popcorn but hey, if I am hungry I might as well eat. Good thing I get more than enough exercise in my day. I just got back from a mandatory school meeting. It was thrilling, it pretty much told us....behave at the basketball games follow the rules or get banned from going to them. Shouldn't be a big problem for me cause I am playing in most of the activities. Practice went alright today, a little hardcore for the day before a game, but whatever. We went to Walgreens tonight so Cassie could get her passport picture taken. Che and I were playing with all the toys and singing the songs that play when you open these sweet new hallmark cards it was fun. Then we went to the rec for a bit to shoot around. It's been snowing all night so it was hard to see out our car windows, we're getting pretty good at this crazy driving. We have a game tomorrow against John Wood at home. I have noticed I don't get much playing time as home, I'm apparently more of a road player. Who knows what can happen though!

Carrie Out

No comments: