Sunday, January 21, 2007

I was a little tired today, three a.m. can catch up with you quickly. Still I'm not complaining I love playing with Ryan. It was my first day at the Y today and it went really well. I ran the scoreboard while Ashley refed and then my team came. We had a thirty minute practice before we played a thirty minute game. At first I was a little nervous becuase I didn't know any of the girls and didn't have an exact idea of what I was supposed to do. Plus all their parents were sitting there watching us. I loosened up after a few minutes and pretty soon had all the girls laughing and playing ball. We played Coach Wilson's team today with Ali on it and won 14-2. Kids say some pretty funny things. But all in all I think they day went well the girls were asking if we were going to come back next week and play with them so I think they liked us. We get 20 dollars each time we go which isn't bad we were there from about 1 to three and I enjoyed it. To be completely honest I would probably do it for free, but since they are paying me, well that just makes it better. Practice went alright today not to strenous since we have a game tomorrow against Lewis & Clark the college not the explorers. That school is down by St. Louis so it should be quite the bus ride, fun fun. The rest of the night was once again spent hanging out in Kellies room with my teamates, I guess that happens when we get along.

Carrie Out

No comments: