Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Okay something in my room smells really bad and I can't figure out what it is. I think it might be me but I am not sure. I just got back from our game against Spoon River and guess what?? We won, goodbye losing streak. I know it's exciting. By the way Spoon River doesn't even have a gym and we had to play at Canton High School after boys practice, nice. Back to the game we won by like two and it was real exciting at the end. I was on the bench because earlier in the game I had managed to get four fouls, I know proud moments. I played well while I was in though and cheered hardcore when I was out so all was well. We even got dinner after the game tonight the first time Coach has bought us a meal since last Thursday so you know it was special. French Fries were allowed as well so this was one golden meal. Classes went alright today. I think I am going to like my English teacher and class, not a big suprise there. Other classes went okay. I am in Coach Thomas' class and don't know anyone else but Cody Long and this creepy kid who used to stalk me. Coach spent the ten minutes we were there making fun of me, I feel the love. I talked Nikkie into picking the class up with me so it should be okay now. I am pretty sure that smell is me so I need to shower.

Carrie Out

No comments: