Saturday, January 13, 2007

It has been a long stressful day. A lot of problems went on with basketball today things I can't even explain in writing it just wasn't good. Well what happened was really getting to me and I couldn't deal with thinking the coaches were mad at me so I had to go talk to Coach Wilson I feel sooo much better after talking to her. Ashley and I are going to talk to Coach Thomas tomorrow to make sure we are on the same page. I don't think I could get through the next semester without him and he knows it so hopefully we can work this out. I spent every moment of free time moving into my new room. It was tiring but I really like it. I got a lot of stuff unpacked but still have a ways to go. Some of the girls came helped us move in which was really nice of them and made things go so much quicker. Then they came back tonight and made signs for my walls and wrote things on my windows to christen my new room, I liked that. Well I am soo tired and my body is beat so it is time to try out my new bed.

Carrie Out

No comments: