Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Crazy.... that's how I'll sum up my day. Classes went alright but I have no idea how I am going to make it through a whole semester of Tuesdays and Thursdays. My teachers are extremly boring and speak in monotone. Each one is an hour and a half and they are back to back makes for a long three hours let me tell you. Hopefully they will liven up a little as we go on if not it's gonna be a rough semester. Onto the more interesting things. Practice went alright today I was a little sore from working out at the rec yesterday but I made it. Coach was just not in a good mood today she didn't do anything bad but you could just tell she was in a bad mood and on edge. So was Coach Thomas he has been really out of it lately dealing with a lot of stressful stuff and just hasn't been himself. He left practice early because his step daughter was having a baby well all went well and he now has a healthy grandson. He called to let us know and said he was feeling better and was much more himself, he had been nervous about the baby. Oh the craziest part of the night. I flushed the toliet in my room after practice and it exploded. Water was going everywhere it was like Niagra Falls and it wouldn't stop. I tried to plunge it and that just made it splash more, my suite mate came in cause I was making so much noise. We tried to soak up the water with some towels and it just wasn't working. Somehow it stopped, but everything is soaked. Well then some of the basketball girls and I went to see Pursuit of Happyness for BYOB (which was a depressing but also a really good movie) and I almost got hit by a car. Then we came back to my room and all jammed in my bathroom to try and fix the toliet. We flushed it a couple times and it was overflowing but some of us just kept plunging and something happend and it fixed itself, for now anyways. Then I tried to do laundry and I put in all my clothes and soap but then the machine wouldn't work so I had to move them and then when I dried them I couldn't tell which coin slots went to which machine. Tonight has made me realize I have issues.

Carrie Out

No comments: