Monday, January 15, 2007

So everyone else at school moved back in today, still I have only seen the basketball girls. I don't mind they are fun people. We lost today to LincolnLand by seven, we should have won. Most out of the blue thing ever...I started. I know to think that just a month ago I was the last person off the bench. For once in my life change is good. We played a good first half and beginning of the second but then slowly fell apart, I can tell we are on our way though so that is good. Mom and Grandma came to the game which was nice I went to eat with them and Lincoln and was going to go home because we don't have practice tomorrow. I decided to stay though so I didn't get iced in at home, I have to get a schedule and books tomorrow. Well since I stayed we spent the night eating lots of food driving around, and playing some mean guitar hero. That game is sooo addicting we played for hours. My eyes still won't focus right, but I rocked out and that's all that matters. I got a suitemate today, she is from my old dorm too, but I had never talked to her. Here is a big schocker for all who know me well. I went over and introduced myself to her and her parents and talked to them all by myself without being nervous at all, I know I am growing up...be proud:) Should be an interesting night of sleep adjusting to the new sounds of everyone in the dorm, here's to first experiences.

Carrie Out

No comments: