Monday, January 15, 2007

Class starts tomorrow and I am definately not ready. I have really enjoyed the life of being at school with my friends but just hanging out all day. Urgh learning, my brain hurts already. I had a good last free day though. We didn't have practice today but got up to lift weights at ten. The wrestlers were in there so we chilled in coaches office until eleven then went and lifted. Then I "enjoyed" my first cafeteria meal of the semester, man I didn't miss those. After that I got my schedule and rented my text books. We had to wait in line forever for those dumb books and then my schedule had to be revised because of some conflict which turns out wasn't even real. Then I went and got Ryan from Coach Thomas. He didn't have school today so was here at the college with Coach and was getting bored while Coach showed around some of his new baseball recruits for next year. I had him pretty much all afternoon. We played video games and basketball, watched spongebob, played guitar hero, and drew pictures. He was loving it hanging out with all us basketball girls, he kept taking pictures with us, they are really cute. After I took him back to Coach we hit up Walmart and Aldi's in the snow, man the roads are slick. This was followed by yet another delicious meal then we went and played ball and worked out at the rec. We were supposed to go to a dorm meeting but instead skipped out for ice cream at Steak n' Shake for like the fifth day this week, but it was good. Good by free time, hello learning:)

Carrie Out

No comments: