Monday, January 29, 2007

You know what makes me mad? Rosanne. That stupid show has been on Nick every night all night long for like 95 weeks now and it is making me VERY upset. Who wants to watch that dumb show anyways, I think they've already shown every episode ever made at least once and that in itself is too much. I want some Full House, Fresh Prince, and the Cosby's now those are good shows. I have nothing to watch before I go to bed besides infomercials and those aren't working out for me. I know this is a life ending tragedy:) Had a pretty good day today got a 24/25 on my math test only cause I didn't read one problem cause I hurried...oops. I won a debate in English, lifted weights, ate lunch in .2 seconds, and learned about art. That was enough brain usage for me. Practice went fine, we did some running today which I haven't missed. Coach Thomas was in a pestering mood today and was messing with and hitting everyone, he drives us crazy. Dinner wasn't good today so I ended up eating a lunchable in Kellies room while watching the Discovery Channel, paratroopers are crazy.

Carrie Out

No comments: