Thursday, February 01, 2007

Laundry takes forever. I wish clothes just cleaned themselves, it never fails once I get all the laundry done I already have a new pile before I even get it put away. Everything went alright today practice and classes no big deal. I spent a lot of time in Coach Wilson's office today trying to help a friend through a problem that just keeps growing. It is getting frustrating but we are working hard on solving it. We got out of practice early today since we had two out sick and a bunch of others that had night class. Because we had extra time some of us stayed and played tips for awhile, which is a really fun game, even better because me and Ashley were undefeated. After dinner and a shower Cassie and I went over to hang out in Ashley's room we were supposed to watch the Guardian, which I hear is fantastic, but didn't get to because the twins came over too late. I think we are planning on watching it tomorrow. Well I am suprisingly tired so I must be off.

Carrie Out

No comments: