Saturday, February 03, 2007

Stupid girl who lives above me kept me up until three this morning and I was tired. Her actions....not appreciated. Okay about the game today, not pretty. We should have won but lost by five. No one was up for the game, the energy level was really low. We just couldn't get started up, which was frustrating. I did almost get left off the bus though that was exciting. Casie and I were waiting by the door we came in and Coach didn't know so she took the team out a side door. I guess Coach Thomas was about to leave when Ali and Coach realized we weren't there. So Coach called me and came and got us. We ate at La Bamba's for lunch I have never eaten there but I wasn't very impressed, and I like Mexican food. We called and sang Ryan happy birthday today and I met Coach Thomas at the gym when we got back from the game to give him his gift to take to him. It was butt cold out so Coach Thomas drove me back to my dorm and dropped me off, he can be nice sometimes. When I got back to my room I was soooo tired and had a headache, I fell asleep. I woke up starving so I called Ashley and went down to her room and ordered pizza and watched My Best Friends Wedding. I had never seen it before but it would have been better with a different ending. They are trying to get me to watch chick flicks since I haven't seen many of them. What can I say I grew up in the house of man. I have to work again at the Y tomorrow and then I am going to the Brown's to watch the Superbowl. I probably won't be too welcome though because I am cheering against the Bears. Oh well the baby will be there seeing her is reason enough for me to go.

Carrie Out

No comments: