Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Two snow days in a row....Score! I did have practice this morning though. I got a good hour and a half into practice before I hurt myself. We were scrimmaging and I went to steal the ball and my feet went under me. I fell sideways on my ankle and it popped and it hurt real bad. I didn't get up so the Coaches came over and I was laughing, so they were confused. I told Coach I am not gonna lie this is really painful and they both laughed at me. I sat up and Coach Thomas was like do you need me to help you, do you want me to carry you downstairs? I didn't even answer I just got up and hopped on one foot over to the bleachers where they made me ice for the rest of practice. Going downstairs to the lockeroom was tricky but I wouldn't let Coach Thomas carry me so he just let me lean on him so I could get down. Everyone has been making fun of how I've been walking all day. My ankle is really swollen it looks like I have an egg growing out of it, I'll get over it. The worst part though is it totally ruined my fun snow day. We were supposed to go sledding and play in the snow again. Instead while the other girls played I took pictures and we made one awesome snowman. We have to go to Shawnee tomorrow for a game we leave at 9:30 and they say we won't be back until 2 in the morning, it will be a long day, especially now with this dumb foot. We are chartering there though so we shouldn't have our usuall cold weather bus troubles!

Carrie Out

No comments: