Tuesday, February 20, 2007

I don't know what I have done all day. I am a little wired right now, not really sure why. I went to a Montessori House today, it's a type of school for young kids where they are pretty much in charge of their own learning. It was kinda cool and besides a couple of things was something that really appealed to me. Teaching in a way where you are more one of the kids, a friend, I don't know it just seemed kinda me. The teacher was a crackpot though she scared me and kept whispering. She did make me laugh though she kept saying Miama instead of Miami. It made me think of Grandma saying Hawia and Raviola, I laughed out loud, they probably thought I was crazy. Practice went alright today not much running which is always a treat. The trainer looked at my foot today said she thinks it is just a bad sprain, but might have me go to the doctor by the end of the week. This way we know for sure what is wrong since I won't have any time to be off of it between basketball and softball, I guess we will see. My foot did hurt bad after practice today though for some reason. I almost did some homework tonight I only have two more papers to write I am making progress. The rest of the night was spent icing watching American Idol and talking to my friends, I know exciting but it works for me. Oh and Happy Birthday Dad.

Carrie Out

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

thanks carrie love you
I enjoy reading your blog
Dad