Sunday, February 04, 2007

Bears suck. Hahhahha I just had to make that known. I have been on the go all day today this is the first time I have been in my room for more than ten minutes. I went to church this morning with Cassie and Brittany at Lincoln Christian Church. It was a contemporary service and it was really good, I enjoyed it alot. Once we got out of service I came back here and changed clothes as quick as I could before Ashley and I went to work at the Y. It went good as well. I actually refed the first game today which I hadn't done before, it was a first experience. Then my team played we won again so our record is 4-0 we are the only team to not lose and we have to go back through the teams one more time. I have a lot of fun with the girls and they are improving so I guess I am doing a good job. When I got done with that I raced back here and then left for Tremont to watch the Superbowl. The food was amazing I hadn't eaten all day so I ate more than my share, oh well it was good and there was soo much I didn't feel bad at all. It was nice to just hang out with my family, especially since I got to see Kyleigh. I don't know what it is about babies but whenever I hold them I just can't help but to sit and stare at them. She is so perfect and peaceful and unaltered it's just amazing to me. Nothing compares to the feeling of holding a tiny baby in your arms, me and Brent were fighting over who got to hold her all night. I guess you could say we love her a little bit:) Bears suck, sorry I just had to get in one more shot.

Carrie Out

No comments: