Thursday, February 22, 2007

Today was a long day. My classes were sooo boring today I am really really really struggling to stay on task and focus on anything. I am awake and alert so it's not that I am tired I am just not able to concentrate at all. I can't even focus to finish my homework, I have a five page paper due tomorrow and I am dead stuck at three 1/2 pages which I am going to turn in. It is just peer review day so it really doesn't matter but I just can't move forward. I flipped out a little today. Practice was supposed to be at 4:15 so I was all set and ready to be at the gym at 3:45 a half hour early like always. Well as I was grabbing my phone to leave I noticed it said I had 2 new voicemails. I didn't think anything of them and checked them on my way to the gym. It was my coach and my teamate calling to tell me practice had been moved to 3:45, my phone had never rang or even beeped to tell me I missed a call, none of them registered. Well I ran to the gym and ran downstairs to get dressed and taped I couldn't find my jersey anywhere and was getting frustrated so I just went upstairs. I was flipping a little, I HATE being late, Coach could tell I was flustered and kept telling me it didn't matter they were the ones that had moved practice time. She went downstairs and found my jersey for me. I was just glad Coach Thomas wasn't up there when I walked in because he would have given me all kinds of crap and I definately wasn't in the mood. I got over it quickly though, because when Thomas did get up there he was cracking me up and kept following me around trying to hug me because I played so well last night, he is a dork. The rest of the night was spent trying to catch up on homework, which I haven't been doing much of lately it's all turned in but at the last possible minute, I need to get back on track.

Carrie Out

No comments: