Saturday, February 24, 2007

My blue poweraade just fell out of my fridge. The cap broke and it spilled everywhere, dang messes. We lost our game today which is bad news. We didn't play terrible we just could not get any shots to fall to save our lives. At least we made it there and back safely it was freezing rain and foggy and Coach Thomas was having trouble seeing out the window because of it. Because we lost we are 95% sure we have to drive to Shawnee for Region on Monday, that trip takes forever. The only way we won't have to is if in the confrence vote tomorrow they somehow out of some odd reason decide to vote in favor of us even though we lost to Shawnee twice. Our fingers are definately crossed and we are hopeful. I spent the bus ride entertaining Ali, we were drawing pictures, listening to some Kidz Bop, and training her Nintedog, it was a good time. We got back around 8:15 and I am in trouble because I didn't go to Alexis' 6th birthday party today. I was wanted to go spend the night, but didn't go, I am a little overwhelmed lately with ball, school, work, and homework, I just didn't feel like going. I just relaxed for the night and iced my injuries, since tomorrow will be a busy day. I have church, then work, then practice, and have to thrown in a meal or two and write a paper, hopefully I will get it all done.

Carrie Out

No comments: